*Please note, I don’t use cards or other divination tools. All information is received through psychic impressions, direct communication with the soul, and from divine guidance.
Where do I hold my sessions?
All sessions may be done by phone, Skype or in person in Richmond, VA. And, in my Los Angeles, CA office by appointment only when I’m there. Successful readings don’t have to be in person. Why? Because I’m channeling the information from our guidance which can happen anywhere. I’m also simply tapping into energy and this too can be done remotely.
Important notes for in-person, and phone psychic readings:
- Please send through a picture where I can see your eyes clearly.
- If you’re going to ask about another person in your reading please also submit their picture and first name where I can see their eyes clearly.
- Please have specific questions prepared for our session. Be open and honest about what it is you want to know for the best readings. If you are dishonest or leave important pieces of information out then the answer will reflect that.
Important notes for email psychic readings:
– Please send your 3 questions directly to Kim by using the contact form.
To enhance your experience:
- Have an open mind coming into a reading. The guidance that comes through is always for your best and highest good – even if it’s not what you’re expecting to hear. The information that will be given is what is recommended to bring in happiness to your experience.
- It’s always a good idea to be settled and centered prior to a reading. Take a few minutes to be relaxed. Take a few deep breaths and ask for your guidance to be present.
This was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. I am going through an extremely difficult time. Kim helped me to see the truth that I was unwilling to face in such a kind and loving way that I felt empowered and calm about what I need to do. I feel focused, directed and supported. She is incredibly talented. Her gift will blow you away. She gets into people immediately and sums them up appropriately. Her guidance is wonderful. Thank you Kim for sharing your gift with me!!